Letter from W.E.D. Allen to Terence Armstrong to agree to postpone distribution until the first week in January so as not to avoid losses in the Christmas mail. He gives details of people he would like to receive copies. He regrets he will not be at the Council Meeting and is glad that Armstrong will be able to come as his guest to the Dinner of the Shikar Club. Dated: 28 October 1970.
Letter from W.E.D. Allen to Terence Armstrong, 28 October 1970.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 891 WA/5/1/53
- Dates of Creation28th Oct 1970
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish