1. Initiation to opening of the Modern Embroidery 3 exhibition 1978\r\n2. Catalogue (2 copies) 1978\r\n3. Thank you letter from Brian JR Blench, Keeper of Decorative Arts, Glasgow Museums & Art Galleries to Kath Whyte, Head of Department of Woven & Printed Textiles, Glasgow School of Art. 16 January 1979\r\n4. Letter of thanks regarding the Modern Embroidery 3 exhibition 1979
Modern Embroidery 2, Glasgow Art Gallery, Glasgow, 8 December 1978-14 January 1979
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1694 DC 035/3/17
- Dates of Creation1978-1979
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections are open for research by appointment.
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.