1. Invitation to Modern Scottish Embroidery exhibition opening at Glasgow 1969\r\n2. Catalogue 1969 (2 copies)\r\n3. Correspondence file 1969-1970
Modern Scottish Embroidery, Scottish Arts Council Gallery, Blythswood Square, Glasgow, 4-27 October 1969
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1694 DC 035/3/10
- Dates of Creation1969-1970
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The exhibition then moved to Scottish Arts Council Gallery, Rothsay Terrace, Edinburgh 2-39 November 1969. Organised by the Scottish Arts Council.
Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections are open for research by appointment.
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.