Report compiled by Mr. B.J. Surridge, in which he gives his impressions of the workings of Co-operative Societies in Malaya and to make certain suggestions on the same.
Report by Mr B.J.Surridge, C.M.G., O.B.E., Adviser on Co-operation for the Secretary of State for the Colonies, on Co-operation in the Federation of Malaya
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-shic/shic/1/31/2/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 SHIC/1/31/2/3
- Dates of CreationMar 1953
- Physical Description1 item