Reports initially compiled by the Registrar of Co-operative Societies until 1958, and then by the Commissioner for Co-operative Development. The reports carry details of the progress of co-operation across the country for the stated period and are particularly rich with statistical data. Often an historical background of the co-operative movement in the country is included at the beginning of the reports along with details regarding staffing. Further details of visiting dignitaries and fellow co-operators are generally recorded along with the recording of any overseas training courses attended by staff members. From 1978 the reports are split into different provinces.
Annual Reports of the Department of Co-operative Development
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-shic/shic/1/28/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 SHIC/1/28/1
- Dates of Creation1948-1986
- Physical Description20 items