This report was compiled by W.K.H. Campbell at the behest of the Ceylon Government and aimed to offer suggestions as to what lines further development of co-operation in Ceylon should take. To allow these suggestions to be made Campbell carried out research of co-operative activities in India, Italy, Ireland, Jugo-Slavia (Yugoslavia) and Roumania (Romania) and in this report details at length his findings.
Report on Studies in Co-operation
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-shic/shic/1/11/2/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 SHIC/1/11/2/1
- Dates of CreationJul 1926
- Physical Description1 item