The governance of co-operatives in Northern Rhodesia changed numerous times during the period which these reports were published and this is reflected with the variation in titles of the individual reports. The reports contain detailed information on the activities of the co-operative movement within the country for the noted year. The reports follow a specified structure, with sections dedicated to general progress, the various types of societies and a passage where the compiler of the report, generally the Registrar of Co-operative Societies, offers his thoughts on the years progress. Statistical data is included in the rear of each of the reports, whilst in some of the earlier ones in the series a map showing the location and type of society is included.
Annual Reports of the Department of Co-operatives
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb1499-shic/shic/1/37/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1499 SHIC/1/37/1
- Dates of Creation1953-1989
- Physical Description21 items