- North Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trust board minutes, agenda and related papers, 1999–2004 with similar records of the board’s committees, 1999–2005;
- West Glasgow Hospitals University NHS Trust board minutes, agenda and related papers, 1994–1999 with similar records of the board’s committees, 1994–1999.
Records of North Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trust, Glasgow, Scotland
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB114
- Dates of Creation1994–2005
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description7.00 meters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
North Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trust was created in 1999 by the merger of three separate trusts centred on: the Glasgow Royal Infirmary; Stobhill Hospital; and the Western Infirmary along with Gartnavel General Hospital. The Trust had responsibility for managing acute and outpatient services at these four major institutions. In 2004, as part of the reintegration of the NHS, the North Glasgow Division of NHS Greater Glasgow replaced the North Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Arranged by series.
Conditions Governing Access
Because of the sensitive nature of much of the information contained in these records there is a 75 year closure period on all patient records. There is a 100 year closure period on records of minors. Those seeking information on patient records which are less than 75 years old should contact the archivist.
Other Finding Aids
A paper based finding aid can be located in the searchroom.
Appraised according to standard GB 0812 procedure.
No further accruals expected.