4 bovates and 2 tofts in Carethorp which he had of the gift of his mother Gertrude, and lying near the land of Robert son of Walter de Carthorp who holds 1/2 carucate of the same fee: Rendering 20s yearly and doing forinsec service for 4 bovates where 48 carucates make a knight's fee. Witn. Sir Walter de Grendale, Sir Ingram de Bouington, Sir William de Herghum, Sir Arnold de Buketon, Robert de Hulram, Alan de Bouington, Richard de Munceaus, Robert de Rednesse, Peter de Plumpsted, William de Besingb'
Gift: William de Spineto to Sir William de Hastorp
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDWB/7/2
- Dates of Creationearly 13th cent.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader