Bovate in Ruddestain, given to him by his father and lying between land sometime of Peter de Friboys and land of Nicholas de Plumstede: Doing forinsec service for one bovate of that fee, where 8 carucates make a knight's fee. Witn. Sir Walter de Grendale, Sir Ernald de Buketon, Hugh de Clauile, John son of Robert de Killum, Adam de Killum, Peter de Plumstede, Robert de Rednesse, Stephen Calph, Reginald then porter. Seal, lion passant, 'S. IOHIS. FILL. ROBERTI'
Confirmation in frankalmoign: John son of Robert son of Edolf de Killum to Bridlington Priory
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DDWB/15/22
- Dates of Creationmid 13th cent.
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Access will be granted to any accredited reader