Papers relating to the Richardson family, to Abingdon and to Blewbury. The collection appears to have been formed by William H. Richardson.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. b. 10, c. 46-7; Top. Berks. b. 7, c. 17-23, e. 9-15
- Dates of Creation19th-20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description17 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
William Henry Richardson (1836-1909) was a schoolmaster and antiquary.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were presented to the Library by W.W. Richardson, of Kensington, London, in 1910.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 35161-78.