Court rolls of the manors of Ipsden Basset and Ipsden Huntercombe, 16th-18th century.
Court Rolls of the Manors of Ipsden Basset and Ipsden Huntercombe
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Rolls Oxon. 31-55
- Dates of Creation1559-1744
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description33 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Manors of Ipsden Basset and Ipsden Huntercombe, Oxfordshire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 52153-85.