The papers include correspondence, news cuttings, speeches, printed ephemera, photographs and miscellaneous items concerning Evelyn Emmet's political career.
Additional papers of Evelyn Emmet, Baroness Emmet of Amberley
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. c. 5721-38, d. 2831-3, e. 2992-3; Photogr. c. 68-70
- Dates of Creation19th-20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description25 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Evelyn Violet Elizabeth Emmet, Baroness Emmet of Amberley (1901-75) was a Conservative MP. Details are given in Who Was Who.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1995.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.