Material primarily relating to Karl Pearson and Maria Sharpe Pearson. Predominantly typescript copies of letters and book chapters. Also includes Pearson family history material. Appears to have been collected by Egon Pearson and Helga Hacker. Most of the material is duplicated in the Pearson, E S Pearson and Hacker papers also held by UCL.
Pearson Related Material
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 442
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 boxes
Scope and Content
The papers are available subject to the usual terms and conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Other Finding Aids
Not yet catalogued
Transferred from the Department of Statistical Science in September 1997