From Edward Petter to his wife Angee from Adelaide. Edward tells Angee that he has booked his passage home and hopes to arrive in Plymouth on the 4th of November. He mentions an American evangelist called Gatman. He talks of his fears that there will be a war 'at the Cape'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/3/74
- Dates of Creation5-7 Sep 1899
- Physical Description2 sheets