From Edward Petter to his wife Angee from the New Royal Hotel, Hamilton, Ontario. He tells Angee that he will be leaving for London (Canada) in the afternoon. There was no meeting yesterday evening so Edward spent the evening with Captain Trigge, the leading brother and his family. Edward is still having problems with his throat and is now having issues with one of his eyes. He mentions Ada and her problems and says how kind the Gausbys are to her.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CEP/1/3/52
- Dates of Creation20 Apr 1899
- Physical Description2 sheets