Correspondence between Kevin Elyot, Sebastian Born (Kevin's agent) and Gareth Neame at the BBC regarding the project, and also letter from potential director Joe Wright with whom Kevin has reservations about working. Also card saying how wonderful the script was which had enabled the production, and an invitation to the screening of Twenty Thousand Streets Under The Sky. Letter from Josie Rourke at the Donmar saying that although they like the idea of putting the production on stage the Donmar can't commit to the project.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 811 KE/3/34/4
- Dates of Creation2001-2013
- Physical Description1 file