Correspondence and accounts with and relating to Oxford University Press, who were responsible for publishing CQ and associated CQ Society publications until the end of 1972. Topics covered include: matters relating to publication of the various journals and supplements; supply of copies; subscriptions; increases in cost; the transition to Manchester University Press; and problems with clearing the CQ accounts.
File: "Oxford University Press"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CQA2/2/18
- Dates of Creation9 Sep 1968-24 Oct 1975
- Physical Description87 pieces; 119 leaves .