1. Common Pleas reports, 1597-1601, often containing the names of the relators of cases. The entries include brief obituaries of Francis Beaumont, Edward Drew, Matthew Ewens, Thomas Owen and John Glanvill, and notes regarding the appointments of John Glanvill, George Kingsmill and Peter Warburton as J.C.P., and of Richard Lewknor as C.J., Chester.
2. A note on parliament, from a private conference between Sir James Ley, C.J.K.B., Sir John Dodderidge, J.K.B., and Sir Richard Hutton, J.C.P., 1624, written in a different hand to (1).
3. Speech by Sir Henry Hobart, C.J.C.P., to the new serjeants at law created in 1623, written in a different hand to (1).
4. Alphabetical table of the names of the cases in (1).
5. Alphabetical table of the subjects of the anonymous cases in (1).