c.1942-1944 Ministry of Labour reports, memos, working papers relating to women power during the war, including:
* Feb 1942 Notes for conference of women's organisations
* Apr 1942 'Report on some aspects of women's work in the exchanges' by Marjorie Hayward
* May 1942 Copy of 'A scheme for women shift workers'
* Nov 1942 'Survey of woman power problems, July to October 1942' by Isobel Harrison, Marjorie Hayward and K.D. Matheson, and
* 1942-1943 Correspondence and papers arising from it
* 1944 Press office reports (2) on the mobilisation of women.
* Various papers on the registration of women, employment exchanges, medical examinations, replacement vacancy work, etc.