Microfilms of manuscripts held at Peterhouse, consisting of the Henrician and Caroline sets of part-books, numbered 31-45.
Microfilms of Manuscripts held at Peterhouse, Cambridge
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.film1397-401
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film 1397-401
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The microfilms were bought by the Library in 1976.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A description is available in the Library.
For a more detailed description see Dom Anselm Hughes, Catalogue of the Musical Manuscripts at Peterhouse, Cambridge (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1953).
The originals are held at Peterhouse, Cambridge.