Newsletters written to Sir Richard Newdigate and family, 1674-1715.
Microfilms of Newsletters written to Richard Newdigate and family
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film 293-9
- Dates of Creation20th century (copies of 17th-18th century originals)
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description7 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir Richard Newdigate, 2nd Baronet, (1644-1709) was an MP. His father was Sir Richard Newdigate (1602-1678), Judge, details for whom are in the Dictionary of National Biography.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.
The originals are located in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington.