Including To 'My Unknown Benefactor' (1883); with Sir Michael Sadler (of Oxford University Extension Lectures); Bolton King (the 'Unknown Benefactor') and with various persons relating to scheme for reform of the City parishes, 1915-1917. Also, passages quoted in 'A Threefold Cord', underlined by Agnes Maude Royden in pencil; see also 'Winnington-Ingram Letters' file.
W Hudson Shaw's Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7amr/7amr/1/22/09
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7AMR/1/22/09
- Dates of Creation1883-1944
- Physical Description1 folder