Microfilms of the Accessions Registers of the Department of Antiquities, Ashmolean Museum, 1869-1969
Microfilms of the Accessions Registers of the Department of Antiquities, Ashmolean Museum
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film dep. 917-30
- Dates of Creation20th century (copies of originals dating from 1869-1969)
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description14 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Ashmolean Museum of Art and Archaeology is a museum of the University of Oxford. It was founded in 1683.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.
The originals are held by the Ashmolean Museum.