Ephemera related to mills, mainly tourist guides and brochures. Mainly relating to the United Kingdom but also including other countries.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 EPHE
- Dates of CreationMid 20th century - present
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish Includes material in various languages.
- Physical Description11 boxes
Scope and Content
This collection may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
Sorted into files by country and county by Tom Hine, 2018-2019. Collection level entry by Nathanael Hodge, March 2020.
Collected by the Mills Archive from many sources.