Wills, deeds, etc. relating to businesses and private estates, 1858-1916.
Papers of the British Records Association (New Zealand)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. N.Z. s. 12
- Dates of Creation1858-1916
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 box
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Founded in 1932, the British Records Association exists to encourage and assistwith the preservation, care, use and publication of historical records.
Conditions Governing Access
Bodleian reader's ticket required.
Collection level description created by Paul Davidson, Bodleian Library of Commonwealth and African Studies at Rhodes House.
Other Finding Aids
Listed as no. 646 in Manuscript Collections in Rhodes House Library Oxford,Accessions 1978-1994 (Oxford, Bodleian Library, 1996).
Conditions Governing Use
No reproduction or publication of personal papers without permission. Contact the library in the first instance.
The papers were initially deposited with the British Records Association as follows:
- Exemplification of the will of Elizabeth Goodison, 1893, through Bridges, Sawtell ∧ Adams, solicitors, of London
- Settlement of property under the will of Edward Sidney Pink, 1908, 1916, and deeds, etc. concerning the New Zealand and Federal Co. Ltd., 1911-1912, through Taylor Garrett, solicitors, of London
- Administration and will of Frederick Walter Cook, 1892, through Vizards, of London