1. 'Some Bibliographical Notes on Early Poems by Edward Upward & Christopher Isherwood'. Typed by Upward, and identifying poems by each in issues of The Reptonian (1920-22). Two sheets (photocopied for researcher convenience from the original document in Add MS 89002/3/2).
2. The Reptonian (February 1921). Contains no poetry by either writer, but Upward's name appears in the sports results on pp. 37 and 41. Upward has annotated the front cover: 'No poems dated later than 1921 by me'. However, this is incorrect (see Add MS 89002/3/4).
3. The Reptonian (June 1921), containing a poem (pp. 78-80) entitled 'Westminster Abbey (on Armistice Day)' by Upward.
4. The Reptonian (July 1921), containing a poem (p. 102) entitled 'Departing' (title altered by hand to 'Vale'). By 'Falaise'. With further revision by hand to the second stanza.
5. The Reptonian (December 1921). Upward is mentioned in the sports results (p. 176).
6. The Reptonian (December 1921). A second copy of this issue, with a note on the front cover identifying two poems by 'Cacoëthes' ('The Faithful' and The Dream-Garden') as by Isherwood (pp. 162-3).