1. 'Some Bibliographical Notes on Early Poems by Edward Upward & Christopher Isherwood'. Typed by Upward, and identifying poems by each in issues of The Reptonian (1920-22). Two sheets.
2. The Reptonian (February 1920), containing three poems by Upward: 'A Dream of Ramayana' (pp. 287-8); 'Summer Lost' (pp. 288-9); and 'After Reading Chatterton' (pp. 290-1).
3. The Reptonian (March 1920), containing one poem by Upward, awarded the Howe English Verse Prize: 'The Surrender of the German Fleet' (pp. 299-300). Note: magazine covers are detached.
4. The Reptonian (May 1920), containing two poems by Upward (identified as 'Falaise'): 'The Last Chance' and 'Elfin Song' (p. 332).
5. The Reptonian (October 1920), containing one poem by Upward (identified as 'Falaise'): 'The Downs' (p. 389).
6. The Reptonian (December 1920), containing one poem by Upward (identified as 'Falaise'): 'Gloom' (p. 3).