Estate boundaries, specifying name of owner, are shown on the plan. The geographical area covered by the plan stretches from Tonyrefail, Peterston-Super-Mortem and Llanharry in the west to Llanedeyrn, Rumney and Draethen in the east. Scale 6 Inches: 1 Mile.
Middle District (East) of the South Wales coalfield showing royalties
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/6/14/1/16/3
- Dates of Creation[20th century]
- Physical Description1 plan
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
This plan comprises the following annotated Ordnance Survey Sheet(s): Geological Survey,Glamorgan Sheets 35NE, 35SE, 41NE, 36, 42NW, 42NE, 37 and 43 (surveyed 1875, revised 1897, published 1900).
Previous reference number: DNCB/75/46