Images taken by/for the National Coal Board Divisional Safety Department. Images include, but are not limited to: views of fatal and non-fatal accident sites, copies of drawings and plans relating to accidents, and contestants in National Coal Board safety quizzes.
Divisional Safety Department (D5)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/14/4/144
- Dates of Creation1960-1973
- Physical Description63 Plastic Negatives, 20 Glass Plate Negatives
Scope and Content
This series has been reconstructed based on original National Coal Board reference numbers.
Original National Coal Board series reference number: D5. Original Glamorgan Archives Box numbers: DNCB/48/5, DNCB/48/10.