Plan showing workings at [National Colliery]. The plan is undated. The plan is also annotated with unidentified estate boundaries and a small number of buildings in the area of Pont Rhyd-y-Cwch. Scale 1:2500.
Workings in the area of Pont Rhyd-y-Cwch [later Wattstown]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/6/14/1/12/13
- Dates of Creation[late 19th century]
- Physical Description1 plan
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
This plan comprises the following annotated Ordnance Survey Sheet(s): Glamorgan Sheets 18.16, 19.13, 27,4, 28,1, 27.8, 28.5 (published 1875). National Grid Reference for National Colliery: ST020937.
Previous reference number: DNCB/75/50/2