Track marks can be seen in fields and houses can be seen at the bottom of the hill. Original envelope annotated 'Mr Watkins, Manager Windsor Colliery, Bulldozer Incident at 8 Greenfield Place, Abertridwr 15/4/70'.
Bulldozer Incident, View of the Hill that the Bulldozer Rolled Down
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/14/4/167/9
- Dates of Creation15 Apr 1970
- Physical Description1 Plastic Negative
Scope and Content
Original National Coal Board negative number: n/a. Original Glamorgan Archives Box number: DNCB/48/4.