Original listing gives the following information for this negative 'No.6 Area Safety Department - Fatal Accident to Mesh Jenkins, U/G - Kays and Garn Slope'. Original envelope annotated 'taken: Sat 9/7/60'.
Kays and Garn Slope, Fatal Accident, Underground Main Roadway, Looking Outbye with Two Journeys
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/14/4/146/3
- Dates of Creation9 Jul 1960
- Physical Description1 Plastic Negative
Scope and Content
Original National Coal Board negative number: D8/127. Original Glamorgan Archives Box number: DNCB/48/5.