Copies of a document concerning the history of the National Coal Board's interests at Merthyr Vale and Aberfan. The report includes information on tipping sites, with accompanying plans and a statement made by Lister Walker, Area Production Manager concerning the development of the Merthyr Vale site.
National Coal Board Land Interests at Merthyr Vale and Aberfan (X1)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/4/1/15/2
- Dates of Creation[1966-1967]
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Previous reference number: DNCB/58/4. National Coal Board Reference: RO/11/24.