One of four plans to be viewed together showing workings mainly from Deep Duffryn, Merthyr Vale and Cwmcynon Collieries, with other shafts shown on the plans. This plan is annotated with a small amount of underground workings. Estate boundaries, specifying names of owners, are shown on this plan. Scale 6 Inches: 1 Mile.
Workings in the Nine Feet Seam in the Abercwmboi area
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/6/14/1/4/29/3
- Dates of Creation[post 1884]
- Physical Description1 plan
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
This plan comprises the following annotated Ordnance Survey Sheet(s): Glamorgan Sheet 18 (surveyed 1875, published 1884).
Previous reference number: DNCB/75/159/1/6