Papers concerning the dismissal of four lodge officials at St John’s Colliery, Maesteg for alleged intimidation of a return to work miner. Includes statements, correspondence, notes of a disciplinary meeting and newspaper cutting concerning the case.
Dismissals during the strike
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/12/1/26
- Dates of CreationFeb 1985
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Contains sensitive personal information concerning individuals involved in the case.
Previous reference number: DNCB/67/1/17/26