Case file for a fatal accident that occurred at Benyon Colliery on 3 Mar 1969. Includes: typescript notes of evidence taken at an inquest held on 13 Mar 1969 at Tredegar Magistrates Court; a fatal accident report compiled by the National Coal Board, Mining Department, Safety Branch; plan of the accident site; memoranda concerning compensation figure awarded.
Benyon Colliery, Case file
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/6/1/1/10
- Dates of CreationMar 1969- Jan 1970
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Benyon Colliery, Blaina.
Previous reference number: DNCB/67/4/114