Digital image only - original negative in conservation.
Fissure in ground at Big Pit, Blaenavon
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/14/4/157/120
- Dates of Creation28 Feb 1968
- Physical Description1 Plastic Negative
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Original National Coal Board negative number: A24/302. Original Glamorgan Archives Box number: DNCB/79/19/2.