Case file for a serious non-fatal accident that occurred at Bargoed Colliery on 14 Jan 1976. The injured worker later died as a result of the injuries sustained in the accident. The file includes: handwritten and typescript notes of evidence taken at an inquest held on 14 Apr 1976 at Cardiff Police Headquarters; witness statements; a letter of claim received by the National Coal Board from the National Union of Mineworkers; and a plan showing the accident site.
Bargoed Colliery, Case file
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/6/1/1/7
- Dates of CreationJan-Apr 1976
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Bargoed Colliery, Bargoed.
Previous reference number: DNCB/67/4/19.