Original envelope annotated "Mr Parry - Mr Hiscox Elliot Colliery".
Along Coal Face, Supports (Double Extraction)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/14/4/50/75
- Dates of Creation18 Mar 1952
- Physical Description1 Plastic Negative
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Digital image only - original negative in conservation.
Original National Coal Board negative number: A6/18. Original Glamorgan Archives box number: DNCB/79/13/035 (6).