Original envelope annotated 'Mr Piggott (Div. Chief Surveyor, Maesgwyn cap Site (Opencast), Commencement of French Drain and Views of Subsidence over old workings, 5/9/66.'
Maesgwyn Cap Opencast Site, Commencement of French Drains, View B
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/14/4/151/37
- Dates of Creation5 Sep 1966
- Physical Description1 Plastic Negative
Scope and Content
Original National Coal Board negative number: D14/69. Original Glamorgan Archives Box number: DNCB/48/15.