Workings in Ogilvie, Fochriw, McLaren, Bargoed, [Brithdir] and Rhymney Merthyr Collieries. Other collieries are shown but there are no workings for those in the Gilwych Seam. Area covered on the plan is from Bedlinog Colliery to Markham Colliery. Scale Six Inches: 1 mile.
Rhymney Valley: Workings in the Elled Seam
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/6/14/2/11/20
- Dates of Creation[1970s-1980s]
- Physical Description1 plan
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ordnance Survey, Monmouthshire Sheets: 17NW, 17SW, 22NW. Glamorgan 12NE, 12SE and 19NE.
Original reference: DNCB/73/35/14