Engineering plans from various collieries. Plans relate to things such as (but not limited to): headgear, haulage, pumps, colliery surfaces, airlock doors, washeries, conveyors, coal screens, mine cars, tipplers, winders, engine house, boiler house, workshops, shaft sinking, shaft deepening, locomotives and a trambulance.
Mechanical Engineering Plans
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/6/4/2
- Dates of Creation[1904-1991]
- Physical Description294 plans
Scope and Content
Previous reference numbers: DNCB/40 and DNCB/62.