Statistics taken to a budget meeting with the chairman and deputy chairman on 12 Mar 1985. The statistics show details of numbers of men dismissed by each of the different categories of serious and minor offences, an indication of number of current cases that might lead to dismissal, number of re-instated and re-engaged miners. Individuals are named within the file.
Dismissals during the strike
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/12/1/24
- Dates of CreationMar 1985
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Contains sensitive personal information concerning individuals dismissed during the strike.
Previous reference number: DNCB/67/1/17/24