One of four plans to be viewed together showing workings from Ocean Navigation, Cwmcynon, Penrhiwceiber, Cwm-Cynon, Navigation, Deep Duffryn, Merthyr Vale and Bedlinog Collieries, with other pits also shown. This plan is annotated with undated workings and ownership boundary markings. Scale 6 Inches: 1 Mile.
Workings in the [Four Feet Seam] in the Mountain Ash and Merthyr Vale areas
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/6/14/1/4/8/4
- Dates of Creation[early 20th century]
- Physical Description1 plan
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
This plan comprises the following annotated Ordnance Survey Sheet(s): Glamorgan Sheet 19.
Previous reference number: DNCB/75/158/5