[Shultering is a sort of temporary construction in wood, steel pipes etc erected to give the required shape for concrete.]
[Shultering for new bed]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/14/4/33/58
- Dates of Creation15 Jun 1955
- Physical Description1 Plastic Negative
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Digital image only - original negative in conservation.
Original National Coal Board negative number: 789-3. Original Glamorgan Archives box number: DNCB/79/8/66.