Described on original envelope as 'Treated Timber. Test 4, 20/3/56, Elliot R.St. Untreated Section in Gallery After Fire.
Simulated Belt Fire in Final Stage of Conveyor Run
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/14/4/157/18
- Dates of Creation20 Mar 1956
- Physical Description1 Glass Plate Negative
Scope and Content
Original National Coal Board negative number: A20/173. Original Glamorgan Archives Box number: DNCB/48/12.