Note that the quenching car is named 'Shirley Bassey'. Original listing records the image as 'Mr Fearn - Safety Engineer Div Carbonisation Dept - Site of Accidental Fall from Quenching Car, Phurnacite Plant'.
Phurnacite Plant, Site of Accidental Fall from Quenching Car, showing Steel Stairs and Position of Men Before the Fall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 214 DNCB/14/4/144/19
- Dates of Creation16 Sep 1963
- Physical Description1 Plastic Negative
Scope and Content
Original National Coal Board negative number: D5/384. Original Glamorgan Archives Box number: DNCB/48/5.