Manuscripts and typescripts of Ondra Lysohorsky's poetry, as well as letters which Lysohorsky wrote to David Gill concerning the translation of his poetry, and some biographical and autobiographical material. More specifically the archive comprises:
- Lachian poems by Lysohorsky, with some of his own German and English translations, 1936-44
- German poems by Lysohorsky (arranged chronologically), 1920s-80s
- epigrams by Lysohorsky, 1953-80
- English translations of Lysohorsky's poems, mainly by David Gill, but also by Ewald Osers, Christopher Fry and Kirsten Mason, n.d.
- autobiographical documents comprising the first drafts of two books entitled 'Erstes Buch: Kindheit und Friedek 1905-1921', 1947, and 'Zweites Buch: Jugend und Welt, 1921-1926', 1947; and a brief autobiography written in 1963, with an extended version completed in 1979
- published editions of Ondra Lysohorsky's work, 1960-89
- poetry magazines and journals containing English translations of Lysohorsky's work
- essays on Lysohorsky by Igor Hjek, Ewald Osers and David Gill, n.d.; and various bibliographies, n.d., including a very detailed one by Ondra Lysohorsky, 1929-46
- letters, chiefly from Ondra Lysohorsky to David Gill, 1970-89.