13 letters from Rutherford concerning his and Briggs' work in nuclear physics, especially the velocity of a-rays, and containing details about members of staff and the Cavendish Laboratory.
Ernest, Lord Rutherford of Nelson: Letters to George Briggs
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 12 MS Add.8832
- Dates of Creation1924-1935
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish .
- Physical Description1 envelope(s) 1 envelope
Scope and Content
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
Presented by Dr G.H. Briggs, 1982
Other Finding Aids
A catalogue of the collection can be found on ArchiveSearch.